Welding/Assembly Positioner Lifts
The ALM Positioners can be custom designed to meet your specific requirements. They are available in single column capacities to 5,000 Lbs., and 2 column configurations, fixed or adjustable base, having capacities from 8000 to 35000 Lbs. Can be used in Assembly or Manufacturing applications, including welding. The ALM MHL-2P Positioner can be used by the Operator to raise and position his weldments or assemblies to a convenient height and working position, safely improving ergonomics, productivity and quality of workmanship.
- Head & Tailstock Positioner Lifts
- Multiple Column Positioner Lifts
- Single Column Positioner Lifts
- Robotic Assembly Positioner Lifts
ALM MHL-2P Positioners are available in 208/230/VAC 1PH or 208/230/460VAC 3PH with optional electrical service available. Requires no special foundation. System is electro-hydraulic. All raise, lower and rotate functions are one hand, one button (push and hold to operate).
SAFE – DURABLE – MAINTAINABLE
- The Fixed Base Positioner can be installed in 8 hours.
- Compact – Uses less floor space than other positioners.
- Fast Overall Cycle Time
- Electronically Equalized Lifting Columns – requires no mechanical coupling overhead or underneath work area
- NEMA 4 Control Console with optional key lock controls
- Adjustable Base Model allows Positioner to be employed with various weldments to assemblies of differing sizes and lengths and can be adjusted in a matter of minutes
Print Material for this Product:
- Single Column Positioner (Technical Drawing)
- 2 Column Positioner (Technical Drawing)
- ALM Positioner Brochure
- ROI Benefit Form
- Positioning for Profit - An ALM Customer Profil
LIFT CAN BE CUSTOM DESIGNED TO YOUR UNIQUE REQUIREMENTS!
Talk to our Sales Staff today!
Look through our Photo Gallery and view a sampling of our past projects.